National Sales and Brand Manager PALLMANN (Experienced in wood flooring)
Uzin Utz UK Ltd is the UK subsidiary of Uzin Utz Group, an international company with its headquarters based in Germany. Uzin Utz Group employs over 1,300 people worldwide. Uzin Utz UK Ltd incorporates a whole wealth of flooring skills. With brands such as UZIN, WOLFF, PALLMANN, Arturo and CODEX, the company encompasses anything and everything to do with the installation, renovation and maintenance of all types of floor coverings, wood flooring, ceramic tiles and natural stone floors as well as resin floors. UZIN UTZ Group is a fourth generation family business with a growing and fulfilled workforce and realistic and well-resourced, global ambitions for sustainable growth.
PALLMANN is the brand of the UZIN UTZ AG that manufactures products for sale for the installation, renovation and maintenance of wood floors. The PALLMANN brand was established in 1900 in Munich and integrated into the wider Uzin group, (itself 111 years old), in 2001. Along with all other Uzin brands within the group, it is a premium product supplier to the professional flooring market across the world.
We are looking for a National Sales and Brand Manager to join our PALLMANN brand. You will be based centrally and ideally located to cover all regions of the UK and Ireland.
The National Sales and Brand Manager PALLMANN is responsible for all PALLMANN brand sales activities reporting directly to the Managing Director and is a member of the senior management team. The key role of the National Sales and Brand Manager PALLMANN is to be responsible for the growth and success of the brand through building relationships with distributors, contractors and retail customers by promoting the brand in the most professional manner possible via the Area Technical Sales Managers.
- We are a sales organisation and the principal responsibility of the position is to increase sales and profitability in line with company expectations, within the structures in place and to ensure consistent compliance with the values and culture of our business both in the UK and worldwide.
You will be expected to:
- Be the ambassador for the brand and the wider group and reflect its values.
- Exceed targets.
- Fully understand the market, current trends, pricing and needs and your products.
- Plan, budget and be accountable for sales and promotional strategies and take responsibility for their successful implementation.
- Set and regularly measure Key Performance Indicators for the business, yourself and your sales team.
- Establish trust with customers beyond the day-to-day.
- Earn the respect of your team by giving them the encouragement and support that they need and the space to develop as better employees.
- Be a contributing, energetic and empathetic part of experienced and ambitious management teams in Germany and the UK. Their business friendship and support is essential.
- Offer market insights to relevant senior colleagues and become a trusted conduit for information from them to your team and back.
- Work independently as you will have the trust and respect of senior management.
- Strive to achieve best practice at all times and become the best that you can be.
- Be proud of your brand and fight hard for it when needed.
- Take and embrace every positive opportunity.
- Think creatively and have fun.
- The opportunity to really make your mark in a business that needs strong, capable managers with the ability to enable and energise their teams to be the best that they can be.
- A great deal of free space in a secure and successful company.
- The sense of fulfilment when things go right.
- The security of knowing that there is a support network in place with the ability, desire and resources to help when things do not go quite so well.
- The challenge to develop as a great manager and be recognised as such by your peers.
- A salary and benefits package that reflects your abilities and achievements and the value that our organisation places on you as a key and influential part of our business.
Our offer to you:
- Competitive salary
- Attractive bonus scheme
- Company car
- 20 days holiday + 1 day per year worked up to 25 days
- Group Pension Plan
- Group Medical Insurance
How to Apply:
- Please apply by e-mail with an application letter and current CV to Matthew Brown, Managing Director, firstname.lastname@example.org, UZIN UTZ UK LTD, Unit 2, Mitchell Court | Central Park, Rugby Warwickshire, CV23 0UY
We would be pleased to receive your application!