WHY I SHOULD USE A PARKETTPROFI CONTRACTOR?
A Parkettprofi contractor is trained and re-assessed annually to ensure that your wood floor is installed and/or renovated correctly.
Their work is only warranted for training modules that they have completed successfully.
In order to qualify as a Parkettprofi contractor both operational and managerial representatives must attend training and must be certified thereafter. Initial training and follow up modules include:
- A 5 steps training course and 3 written references from clients.
- 12 months after the 5 steps special training course has been completed, a professional development course and review session must be attended. Upon successful completion of this process the title Parkettprofi contractor will be awarded.
- In order to remain a Parkettprofi contractor a professional development course and review session must be completed successfully every 12 months.
Every Parkettprofi contractor will carry out installation, renovation and maintenance work in accordance with the PALLMANN guidelines. They will keep appropriate records of all substantial information including invoice, job completion form, moisture and temperature readings and relevant site conditions concerning a particular job for at least 2 years.
To ensure that all work carried out by a Parkettprofi contractor meets the highest standards, PALLMANN is allowed to audit at least 2 randomly selected job sites per year.
- PALLMANN products to be used to 5 Steps guidelines.
- Records of site conditions to be kept for 12 months.
- For 2 year warranty, contractors must keep records of site conditions for 24 months and have successfully completed the appropriate PALLMANN Profi training modules.
- Only GOOD FOR WOOD system products used.